Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I Apologize

I apologize for not posting anything this past week. Our local Safeway closed down, and I used the pharmacy there for my monthly medications. The timing was that it closed at the same time that I needed to renew my prescriptions, so I have been without for a week, and suffering the problems of sudden withdrawals. I had lost any desire to write or even concentrate beyond reading the newspaper, spent a lot of time surfing music videos on youtube. Impressed by Jimmy Hall, Jonell Mosser, and Imelda May, as well as finding new videos by Van Morrison and Robert Gordon. Good stuff.

We finally got my prescriptions transferred to the local supermarket pharmacy, and everything should be settled by Friday. Hopefully, my sense of humor has returned, because there have been some funny things happening, if you think that drug smuggling and political intimidation is hilarious...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I always try to respond...