Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Nov 6th, 2012


As of Tuesday morning, Nate Silver, from the NY Times, makes the prediction that Barack Obama's chances of being re-elected are at 90.9%, making Mit's chances of winning at 9.1%. That's a larger margin than I would have given, but he is a lot smarter than I am, so I'll go with his numbers...

Unfortunately for the GOP, after their defeat a whole bunch of ugly old white guys will be saying that the problem is that they haven't found a candidate who is properly Conservative enough... But the primary candidates this season were all extremely right wing, and they made the race to the primary look like a carnival run by the clowns... And now the Dick Morris's, Joe Scarborough's, Bill Kristol's, and Sean Hannity's all look like they shared in taking some of Rush Limbaugh's Oxycontin... That leaves Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin as the standard bearers, to chew at each other like weasels during the next 4 years...


Mitt Romney
Barack Obama
225.0
-14.0 since Oct. 30
313.0
+14.0 since Oct. 30
270 to win
June
July
Aug
Sept
Oct
Nov
330
270
210
9.1%
-13.5 since Oct. 30
90.9%
+13.5 since Oct. 30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I always try to respond...

Post a Comment